PEPSI® AND LAY’S® UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CONTEST
The Pepsi® and Lay’s® UEFA Champions League Contest (the “Contest”) available at participating Circle K® and Couche-Tard® establishments in Canada is sponsored by PepsiCo Canada ULC (“PepsiCo” or the “Sponsor”) and administered by Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc. and Couche-Tard Inc. (collectively, “Circle K/Couche-Tard”) together with 612 Creative Inc. (“612” and together with Circle K/Couche-Tard, the “Administrators”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER IN THEIR PROVINCE / TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE AT TIME OF ENTRY and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of Canada. Please do not proceed unless you are a resident of Canada at the time of entry. By participating in the Contest, you (the “Participant”) fully and unconditionally agree to accept these Official Rules (the “Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding and non-appealable in all respects. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Contest void where prohibited by law.
Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the Contest at any time, with or without notice, in its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, subject only to applicable legal requirements.
Subject to applicable laws, these Rules govern all aspects of the Contest and are binding upon all Participants. In the event of any inconsistency between the Rules and the conditions and explanations appearing on any other documents, including any advertising, these Rules shall take precedence.
- 1. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on March 5, 2023 at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) and ends on May 2, 2023 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Contest Period”). Grand Prize Entries (as defined below) must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on April 16, 2023 in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize Draw (as defined below). See Section 4 for draw details. Secondary Prize Entries (as defined below) must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on May 2, 2023 (the “Contest Closing Time”). Grand Prize Entries and Secondary Prize Entries submitted after the entry deadlines identified herein will not be accepted.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to residents of Canada only who have reached the age of majority or older in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives of the Sponsor, the Administrators, Union of European Football Associations and Genesco Sports Enterprises (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), or their respective head office and branch offices, distribution centres, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, administrators, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, agents, store operators and their employees, any entity that has been contracted for purposes of this Contest, and their respective immediate household/family members are NOT eligible to participate in the Contest. Immediate household/family members are defined, for these purposes, as including spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, and/or those persons with whom any of the above are domiciled (whether related or not). A Participant must meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Rules from the time of entry until the time they are confirmed a winner (if they become a winner).
- 3. HOW TO ENTER: Visit games.circlek.com (the “Contest Website”) during the Contest Period, go to the Contest page and enter one (1) UPC from a Participating Product listed below; and fill out the entry form by completing all mandatory fields including your first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number, postal code and the province/territory where you reside. You must also confirm that you are eligible to enter and agree to participate according to these Rules. Once you are done, click on the “submit” icon to submit your entry form. In doing so, you will obtain one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Draw (as defined below) (each a “Grand Prize Entry” and collectively the “Grand Prize Entries”) and one (1) entry in the Secondary Prize Draw (as defined below) (each a “Secondary Prize Entry” and collectively the “Secondary Prize Entries”). Grand Prize Entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm ET on April 16, 2023 in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize Draw.
Participating Products: The participating products listed below (each a “Participating Product” and collectively, the “Participating Products”) are eligible (subject to product availability, while supplies last). Some sizes or products may not be available at all participating stores.
- Lay’s® Potato Chips (66 g, any flavour/variety)
- Lay’s Poppables® Potato Snacks (57 g, any flavour)
- Pepsi® Soft Drinks (591 ml, any flavour/variety)
NO PURCHASE ENTRY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chances of winning. If you wish to enter the Contest without purchase, please use the following code and follow the process outlined above: 129864035924.
Limit: one (1) Grand Prize Entry and one (1) Secondary Prize Entry per person, per day, during the Contest Period. The Grand Prize Entries and the Secondary Prize Entries are each an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries.”
Although online access and an email account are required in order to participate in the Contest, no purchase is required; many public libraries, Internet cafés, retail businesses and others offer access to the Internet and a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts.
Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized mobile or email account holder of the mobile phone number or email address used to enter the Contest. “Authorized Account Holder” of a mobile phone is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a cellular telephone number by a wireless carrier that is responsible for assigning cellular telephone numbers or, in the case of email, the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access or online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. You may participate in the Contest ONLY using a mobile phone number or email address for which you are the Authorized Account Holder. An eligible Prize winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected mobile phone number or email address. By submitting a phone number or email address to enter the Contest, you represent and warrant that you are the Authorized Account Holder. You shall be responsible and liable to the Sponsor and otherwise for any damages and other losses incurred in connection by them as a result of your submission of any phone number or email address for which you are not the Authorized Account Holder. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the mobile phone umber or email address provided at time of entry.
Any attempt to earn extra Entries by using multiple/different phone numbers, email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that Participant’s entries and that Participant may be disqualified from the Contest. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all Entries by that Participant. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
If you participate via a mobile device, you may incur standard data charges from your wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such data charges.
- 4. PRIZES AND HOW TO WIN:
- (i) Secondary Prizes: There are a total of one hundred (100) secondary prizes available to be won, each consisting of one (1) Official Adidas UEFA Champions League Soccer Match Ball with an approximate retail value “ARV” of $26 each (each a “Secondary Prize” and collectively “Secondary Prizes”). Odds of winning a Secondary Prize depend on the number of eligible Secondary Prize Entries received during the Contest Period. Maximum one (1) Secondary Prize per person/household during the Contest Period. Winning a Secondary Prize does not preclude you from winning a Grand Prize.
The Secondary Prize random draw (the “Secondary Prize Draw”) will be conducted on May 5, 2023, at 12:00 pm (noon) ET by the Administrator (204 – 768 Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC), from among all eligible Secondary Prize Entries received to select one hundred (100) potential Secondary Prize winners.
- (ii) Grand Prize: There are two (2) grand prizes (each a “Grand Prize” and collectively, the “Grand Prizes”) available to be won during the Contest Period (one (1) Grand Prize available to residents of Quebec, and one Grand Prize available to residents of the rest of Canada) each consisting of a trip for the winner and one (1) guest (guest must be age of majority or older in their province/territory of residence) to attend the 2022-2023 UEFA Champions League Final Match on June 10, 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey. Travel dates (approximate): June 7, 2023 – June 11, 2023. Due to the nature of the Grand Prize, no alternate travel dates are permitted. The Grand Prize includes round-trip economy air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and guest from the major airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s primary place of residence in Canada (airport, carrier and airline ticket class selected at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor; winner and guest must depart from the same airport), ground transportation to and from destination airport ; one (1) double/twin standard hotel room (based on double occupancy) for four (4) nights (accommodation to be selected at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor); welcome dinner, stadium group transfers while in Istanbul; city tour; and two (2) tickets to the UEFA Champions League Match on June 10, 2023 (seat selection to be chosen at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, subject to availability). The ARV of each Grand Prize is $10,980 CAD, based on a departure from Toronto, ON. Actual value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and prices at the time of booking. Any difference will not be payable to the winner. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Grand Prize Entries received for each draw at the time of the Grand Prize Draw (as defined below).
On April 18, 2023 at 12:00 pm (noon) ET, the Administrator (204 – 768 Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC), will conduct two (2) random draws (the “Grand Prize Draw”) and select two (2) potential Grand Prize winners; one (1) entry will be selected from all eligible Grand Prize Entries received from the province of Quebec, and one (1) entry will be selected from all eligible Grand Prize Entries received from the rest of Canada.
Additional Grand Prize Conditions:
Each Grand Prize winner and their guest must possess a valid Visa to travel to Turkey. Each Grand Prize winner and their guest must also possess a valid passport valid for at least six (6) months on date of travel with one blank page and will each be required to submit a copy of their valid passport to the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s representative at the time travel arrangements are being made. Each Grand Prize winner and their guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (as described herein) required for travel and entry into Turkey. All visa, passport and government fees are solely the responsibility of each Grand Prize winner and their guest.
Each Grand Prize winner and their guest are required to:
- a) Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank page (as stated above)
- b) Hold proof of onward/return flights
- c) Hold proof of hotel reservation
- d) Hold all documents required for the next destination
Ground transportation (other than as stated above in the prize description), upgrades, meals, gratuities, souvenirs, luggage fees, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s and his/her guest’s responsibility. Each Grand Prize winner’s guest must be age of majority or older in their province/territory of residence and will be required to complete and return a Declaration and Release prior to the Sponsor’s designated agent making travel arrangements. Once the guest is selected, they may not be substituted, except in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. If Grand Prize winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the specified dates, the Grand Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All travel and Grand Prize-related events are subject to availability and restrictions. Selection of airport, airline and overnight accommodations are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner may be required to provide a credit card prior to check-in of accommodations and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to airline flights) or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations beyond its control. Airline tickets are non-refundable / non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Seating assignments on plane and at the match are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The Sponsor is not responsible for changes in the schedule of any element of the Grand Prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay. The Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the Grand Prize winner and/or their guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. Each Grand Prize winner and their guest must travel on same itinerary. Grand Prize winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of any prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen portions of the Grand Prize. An unclaimed and/or unused Grand Prize element will remain the property of the Sponsor. Each Grand Prize winner (and their guest) understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Each Grand Prize winner must accept the Grand Prize as stated by the Sponsor or Grand Prize may be forfeited.
Each Grand Prize winner and their guest irrevocably waive all claims against the Sponsor and agree that the Sponsor will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest, the prizes awarded, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of Grand Prize Winner (and their guest) participation in the Contest and related prize activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Each Grand Prize winner (and their guest) must abide by all federal, provincial and local COVID-19 guidelines while attending the prize event. Each Grand Prize winner and their guest must pass any required medical testing, if any, and abide by all requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, venue, or hotel, including, without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 tests, including, but not limited to antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 and/or having COVID-19 vaccine(s) and booster. Each Grand Prize winner and their guest fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including any protocols that will be implemented from time to time by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. Each Grand Prize winner and their guest may also be required to execute any assumpton of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or they may not be permitted to use the prize.
Each Grand Prize winner and their guest must abide by and respect all local laws and customs (i.e., alcohol consumption, dress codes) and abide by all venue policies. The Sponsor and/or venue operator reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from a grand prize winner and/or any guest who it and/or venue personnel may deem, in their sole discretion, to have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring the Sponsor and/or venue operator into disrepute.
Secondary Prizes and Grand Prizes may be collectively referred to as “Prizes”. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted, exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, which may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, subject only to legal requirements, reserves the right to: (i) substitute all or any portion of the Prizes with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value, and (ii) limit the number of Prizes awarded to the same person.
- 5. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: If you are selected as a potential winner of a Secondary Prize, you will be notified by email at the email address submitted at the time of entry within five (5) business days following the Secondary Prize Draw (the “Secondary Prize Notification”).
If you are selected as a potential winner of a Grand Prize, you will be notified by telephone at the mobile phone number submitted at the time of entry within three (3) business days following the Grand Prize Draw (the “Grand Prize Notification”).
The Sponsor or their designated representative will make up to three (3) attempts to contact the selected Participants. If a selected Participant: (i) cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts; or (ii) there is a return of any notification as undeliverable, then the selected Participant will be disqualified and an alternate Participant will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible Entries received. If time permits, the process noted above will be repeated up to three (3) times, until a selected Participant has been contacted and the Prizes have been awarded or there are no eligible Entries remaining.
In most cases, Prizes will be delivered to winners at the email address/address submitted within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of receiving their correctly completed Declaration and Release Form described below.
Before being confirmed as a winner of any Prize, a potential winner must complete and return, within ten (10) business days of date of receipt of the Secondary Prize Notification or within three (3) days of date of receipt of the Grand Prize Notification, a Declaration and Release Form (the “Declaration and Release Form”), which (among other things):
- (a) confirms compliance with these Rules;
- (b) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded;
- (c) releases the Sponsor, the Administrators, the Promotion Parties, and their respective affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the prize suppliers, the independent contest judging organization (if any) and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, the potential winner’s participation therein and the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and
- (d) confirms the potential winner’s consent to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph and/or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including, without limitation, print, broadcast and the Internet.
As it relates to the Grand Prize, the winner’s guest will also be required to complete and return a Declaration and Release Form before any travel arrangements can be made, and within three (3) days of receipt the Grand Prize Notification.
Further, prior to being confirmed as a winner of any Prize, a potential winner must also correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise, to be administered by email and/or telephone at a mutually acceptable time by the Sponsor’s designated agent.
If a potential winner fails to return the properly executed Declaration and Release Form, including the potential winner’s guest Declaration and Release Form, within the specified time period, the Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify the potential winner, thereby forfeiting any and all rights the potential winner may have to the Prize. In the event of such a disqualification, an alternate potential winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible Entries, either through a process similar to the one that selected the original potential winner or through a random draw, the exact process to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to these Rules.
If a selected potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, does not complete and return the Declaration and Release Form, is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize as offered or elects to decline the Prize, he/she may be disqualified at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor and an alternate potential winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible Entries, either through a process similar to the one that selected the original potential winner or a process to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to these Rules. A disqualified winner will not receive any alternate prize, substitution or compensation.
Upon satisfaction of all requirements of these Rules, including, without limitation, receipt of the completed Declaration and Release, winners will be contacted to make further Prize delivery arrangements.
- 6. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating in the Contest, Participants, if winners, consent to the use of their name, city of residence, photographs and/or images for publicity purposes in all media carried out by the Sponsor, and the Administrators in respect of this Contest without payment or compensation or liability for use of same.
The Sponsor and the Administrators commit themselves to collect and use the personal information requested from Prize winners, such as name, email address, province/territory and mobile telephone number in regard to the Contest, solely and exclusively for: (i) the purposes of Prize redemption and delivering the Prize as provided for in the Rules; and (ii) in the case of Circle K/Couche-Tard, when consent has been given in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), to promote and to market additional products and services offered by Circle K/Couche-Tard. The Sponsor and the Administrators will never rent, sell or otherwise communicate or give out your personal information to any other person without your prior consent, which you may refuse or withdraw at any time. Please refer to our online privacy policies https://www.circlek.com/privacy-policy, https://www.couche-tard.com/privacy-policy-quebec?lang=en, and https://www.pepsico.ca/en-ca/privacy.
- 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, you release without limitation the Releasees from any liability in connection with this Contest, the selected Participant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of any Prize or portion thereof.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees are not responsible or liable for: (i) incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate entry of registration or entry information which may affect a Participant’s ability to participate in the Contest; (ii) human errors, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed/corrupted data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, line failures of any communications network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof; (iii) any inability of a Participant to access the Contest Website, or damage to a user's system occasioned by participating in the Contest; and (iv) entries which fail to fully comply with these Rules. Entries and Prize claims are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
Neither the Sponsor nor the Administrator are responsible for contacting or forwarding Prizes to winners who provide unclear or incomplete information, or for Prizes lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed while in transit. All Prize claims and related forms become the property of the Sponsor.
Participants hereby acknowledge that the Releasees have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes (or any components thereof) and that, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, each Prize is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Releasees hereby disclaim all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement.
- 8. DISQUALIFICATION. The Sponsor reserves the right to deny a Participant the right to enter the Contest or to win a Prize if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Participant has attempted to interfere with the proper running of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices (including the use of rapid automatic entry programs) or that they have attempted to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass other entrants or the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any Participant who does not comply with these Rules or who refuses to participate in any investigation or inquiry regarding a lack of compliance. Any attempt by a Participant or any other person to deliberately damage a website or interfere with the smooth operation of the Contest, including any fraudulent claim, may constitute a violation of criminal and civil laws. In such a case, the Sponsor reserves the right to exercise remedies and claim damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any Participant involved in any of the above activities could be declared ineligible and forfeit any Prize won. The Sponsor reserves the unconditional right, at its sole discretion, to reject any entry form if it suspects that it was generated by a script, a macro command, a robotic reproduction, automatic programming or other automatic process, or if it violates these Rules.
- 9. EVENTS INTERFERING WITH CONTEST ADMINISTRATION:
- (i) Termination, Modification or Suspension: The Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without liability to Contest Participants, terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Contest at any time without notice, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”), if required with respect to the province of Quebec, in the event any of the following situations arise in the Sponsor’s sole opinion: any impedance or prevention of the Sponsor’s ability to administer the Contest as planned or intended by an event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to an act of God, fire, flood, natural or manmade epidemic or crisis, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, telecommunications equipment failure, utility-related disruptions, software viruses, software bugs, computer programming errors, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), any federal, provincial, territorial or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, pandemic, the order of any court or jurisdiction, or by any other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control. Without restricting the generality of the foregoing, and subject to the approval of the Régie, if required, if for any reason more entrants receive notification of eligibility to win a Prize than the number of Prizes stated herein, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest in whole or in part, or amend or suspend it and award only the number of Prizes stated in these Rules via a random drawing for the Prizes not yet distributed at the time the Contest is terminated, suspended or amended.
- (ii) Procedure Upon Early Termination: In the event of early termination of the Contest, a notice will be posted online and a random drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to the time of termination. In no event will the number of Prizes awarded exceed the available number of Prizes as specified in these Rules.
- 10. RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- 11. cCONFLICTS/DISCREPANCIES: In the event of a conflict between any Contest details contained in these Rules and any Contest details contained in Contest advertising materials (including, but not limited to, online, point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Rules shall prevail.
- 12. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to Ontario conflicts of law principles. All Participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Ontario.
- 13. INVALIDITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
All registered and unregistered trademarks presented are owned by their respective owners.