COCA-COLA® VIP FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
- PROMOTION PERIOD AND SPONSORS. The “Coca-Cola® VIP Festival Experience Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Coca-Cola Ltd. and Couche-Tard Inc. (the “Sponsors”) and is administered by 612 Creative Inc. (the “Administrator”) and LPI Communications Group (also an “Administrator” or “LPI”). The Promotion begins on February 28, 2023 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on May 1, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The clock used by the Sponsors to compute Entries (as defined below) will be the official clock to determine the date and time of receipt of an Entry.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of Canada, who at the time of entry have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence. The following persons are not eligible to win a Grand Prize or Secondary Prize (as such term is defined below): officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and/or representatives of the Sponsors and/or the Administrator and their respective affiliates or related companies, advertising agencies, licensees, franchisees, partners, retailers, distributors, Prize suppliers and/or any other party related to the Promotion. Also, any member of the immediate family of the persons mentioned in this section and any person living with them under the same roof (whether or not a member of their immediate family) are not eligible to win a Grand Prize or Secondary Prize. The term “immediate family” means fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, husbands, wives or spouses of the persons mentioned in this section, regardless of where they live. The Promotion is not open and void where prohibited by law.
- AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by (i) these Rules; and, (ii) all decisions of the Sponsors and the Administrator, which are final in all respects.
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Standard text messaging and/or Internet access fees may apply (check your carrier plan for your standard text messaging and internet access fees). Visit https://games.circlek.com/ca (the “Promotion Website”) during the Promotion Period, select your province/territory, enter the barcode of a participating product (see below), fill out the online entry for including your province, postal code, first name, mobile phone number, email address, and other fields as presented, and click submit. Maximum one (1) entry per day per mobile phone number.
- BONUS ENTRIES. Eligible entrants may also receive bonus Entries (each, a “Bonus Entry” and collectively, the “Bonus Entries”) by performing certain actions. Bonus Entries will be awarded as follows:
- PRIZES.The following Prizes are available to be won:
Participating Coca-Cola® products
Only 500 mL Coca-Cola®, Sprite®, Fresca®, Barq’s®, and Fanta® products are eligible (the “Participating Products”). Some sizes or products may not be available at all stores.
500 mL Coca-Cola®
500 mL Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar
500 mL Diet Coke®
500 mL Coca-Cola® MOVE™
500 mL Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar MOVE™
500 mL Sprite®
500 mL Sprite Zero®
500 mL Fresca®
500 mL Barq’s®
500 mL Fanta®
NO PURCHASE ENTRY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chances of winning. If you wish to obtain a barcode without purchase, please send your request, including the name of the Contest, your first name, email address, and include a 25-word minimum hand-written essay about “Why you want to go to Osheaga” on a plain piece of white paper with a stamped envelope to:
“Coca-Cola® VIP Festival Experience Promotion” c/o 612 Creative
#204 – 768 Columbia Street
New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 1B4
Upon receipt of your submission, and subject to availability, one eligible no purchase barcode (the “No Purchase Barcode”) will be emailed to the email address provided. Maximum one (1) No Purchase barcode will be sent per email response. To complete your no purchase barcode Entry, go to https://games.circlek.com/ca, enter your first name, province, postal code, mobile phone number, email address, input the No Purchase Barcode, and click submit. Limit: a maximum of one (1) No Purchase barcode may be entered per day and, in doing so, you will obtain one Entry.
The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, stolen, or destroyed no purchase barcode Entries or No Purchase barcodes. The Sponsors reserve the right to limit the number of No Purchase barcodes sent to seven (7) per week to the same address. All requests for No Purchase barcodes must be post-marked and received during the Contest Period. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, illegible, damaged, misdirected, late, or otherwise ineligible requests for No Purchase barcodes, all of which are void.
Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the mobile phone number used to enter the Promotion. “Authorized Mobile Account Holder” of a mobile phone is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a cellular telephone number by a wireless carrier that is responsible for assigning cellular telephone numbers. You may participate in the Contest ONLY using mobile phone numbers for which you are the Authorized Mobile Account Holder. Phone numbers from Wi-Fi texting apps are not supported and are not permitted to be used to participate in the Contest. An eligible Prize (as defined below) winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Mobile Account Holder associated with the selected mobile phone number. By submitting a phone number, you represent and warrant that you are the Authorized Mobile Account Holder. You shall be responsible and liable to the Sponsors for any damages and other losses incurred by them as a result of your submission of any phone number for which you are not the Authorized Mobile Account Holder.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different mobile phone numbers, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Contest at the Sponsor’s discretion. Use of any automated system (including but not limited to, Entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) to participate is prohibited and will result in the disqualification of the entrant.
Bonus Entries Earned
Correctly Answer Trivia Question
Correctly answer the trivia question provided on the entry form. Limit: one (1) use per day during the Contest Period. available in each e-mail communication.
1 Bonus Entry
Provide your e-mail address via the in-contest prompt to subscribe to Circle K e-mail marketing. Limit: one (1) use during the Contest Period. You may unsubscribe at anytime by using the unsubscribe feature made available in each e-mail communication.
25 Bonus Entries
Provide your phone number via the in-contest prompt to subscribe to Circle K SMS marketing. Limit: one (1) use during the Contest Period. You may unsubscribe at anytime by using the unsubscribe feature made available in each SMS communication.
25 Bonus Entries
- (1) Instant Prizes. The following instant prizes (each, an “Instant Prize” and collectively, the “Instant Prizes”) are available to be won during the Contest Period:
- (2) Secondary Prizes. The following secondary prizes (a “Secondary Prize”) are available to be won during the Promotion Period:
- (3) Grand Prize. The following grand prize (a “Grand Prize”) is available to be won during the Promotion Period:
Approximate Retail Value
Buy 1 Get 1
Odds of winning an Instant Prize depend on the timing of play. The number of Instant Prizes available will decrease as they are revealed and claimed.
$500 VISA® prepaid gift cards
Odds of winning a Secondary Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
1 pair of Osheaga festival tickets and $3,000 CAD spending money
The Grand Prize includes: (a) one pair of Platinum Osheaga festival tickets in Montréal, Quebec, and (b) three thousand Canadian dollars spending money ($3,000.00 CAD). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $6,100.00 CAD. The Platinum tickets are for 3 days: Friday August 4, Saturday August 5, and Sunday August 6, 2023 at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Tickets include but are not limited to: (i) exclusive access to the Platinum Terrace, a platform offering a premium view of the site and the main stages, (ii) access to the front pit viewing area, (iii) exclusive bars in the Premium Lounge and Casino de Montréal GOLD Terrace zones, (iv) continental brunch with mimosas and afternoon snacks, (v) backstage tour, (vi) shuttle service between the stages, (vii) on-site concierge service, (viii) fast-lane entry onto the festival grounds, (ix) private lockers (first come, first serve), (x) access to make-up artists, (xi) massage area, and (xii) private washrooms.
Specific travel arrangements are not provided with the prize and are the sole responsibility of the Winner and guest. It is the Grand Prize Winner’s and guest’s sole responsibility to comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification at the time of travel. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Grand Prize Winner’s guest must be of age of majority or older in their province at time of Sweepstakes start date.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Grand Prize Entries received during the Promotion Period.
The Instant Prizes, Secondary Prizes, and Grand Prize are each, a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes.”
The Prizes and their components must be accepted as awarded and, except as otherwise expressly indicated by the Sponsors, cannot be transferred, substituted or exchanged, in whole or in part, for another prize or money.
The Sponsors, in their sole discretion, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “RÉGIE”), reserves the right to: (i) substitute all or any portion of the Prizes with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value; and (ii) modify a Prize and award schedule at any time during the Promotion. Under no circumstances will the Sponsors be responsible for awarding and/or redeeming any items in excess of the Prizes and their respective quantities as listed above. Prizes may be different from the pictures shown in the Promotion’s promotional materials. Prizes may also be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “Day” shall mean a calendar day that begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. A “Week” shall begin on Tuesday at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and end on Monday at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
- (1) Secondary Prizes and Grand Prize
- (A) Secondary Prize Draws.The Random Draws for the Secondary Prizes will be conducted on or before May 8, 2023 (the “Secondary Prizes Draw Date”) at 1pm ET in New Westminster, BC from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period (each a “Secondary Prizes Draw” and collectively, the “Secondary Prizes Draws”). Limit: one (1) Secondary Prize per entrant and household during the Contest Period. The Sponsors or its designated representative will make up to three (3) attempts to contact the selected entrants by text message to the mobile phone number submitted at the time of Entry within five (5) business days following the Secondary Prizes Draw. If the selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts or five (5) business days of being selected (whichever occurs first); or (ii) there is a return of any notification as undeliverable, then the selected entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible Entries received. If time permits, the process noted above will be repeated up to three (3) times, until a selected entrant has been contacted and the Secondary Prize has been awarded or there are no eligible Entries remaining.
- (B) Grand Prize Draw. The Random Draw for the Grand Prize will be conducted on or before May 8, 2023 (the “Grand Prize Draw Date”) at 1pm ET in New Westminster, BC from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The Sponsors or its designated representative will make up to three (3) attempts to contact the selected entrant by text message to the mobile phone number submitted at the time of Entry within five (5) business days following the Grand Prize Draw. If the selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts or five (5) business days of being selected (whichever occurs first); or (ii) there is a return of any notification as undeliverable, then the selected entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible Entries received. If time permits, the process noted above will be repeated up to three (3) times, until a selected entrant has been contacted and the Grand Prize has been awarded or there are no eligible Entries remaining.
- (2) Instant Prizes
Instant Prizes will be awarded by an algorithm (computer program) that randomly distributes the available Instant Prizes throughout the Contest Period. Winning an Instant Prize will result in a text message to the mobile phone number submitted at the time of entry containing a unique link to a mobile coupon that can be redeemed at a participating Circle K or Couche-Tard location. Unclaimed Instant Prizes may be re-awarded at the Sponsors’ discretion.
The Grand Prize and Secondary Prize Draws will be initiated by a Promotion administrator (human) and processed by an algorithm (computer program) that simulates a random draw (a “Random Draw”). Any attempt to manipulate or tamper with the winner selection system or the database of Entries will result in disqualification and possible criminal prosecution.
- (1) Secondary Prizes and Grand Prize
To be declared a winner and be awarded a Secondary Prize or Grand Prize, the selected entrant must: (i) respond to the selection notification within the time period described above; (ii) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered at a mutually agreed upon time; and (iii) otherwise comply with these Rules. As a condition of being declared a winner, the selected entrant may also be required to do any or all of the following: (i) supply proof of age consisting of a legible photocopy of either a provincially issued driver’s license or other government issued identification; supply proof of address consisting of a legible photocopy of either a provincially issued driver’s license or other government issued identification, (iii) supply proof that they are the Authorized Mobile Account Holder associated with the selected mobile phone number, and (iv) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”). The Release Form (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Rules and acceptance of the applicable Prize as awarded without substitution; (ii) releases the Sponsors, its affiliated and related companies, the prize suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Promotion, the selected entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iii) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Promotion and/or photograph or other likeness, without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. The Release form must be received by Sponsors within the time period indicated on the Release Form. The Sponsors and its agents assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, illegible, damaged, misdirected, late, or otherwise void Release Forms.
Declining the Prize, failing to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, failing to return the properly executed Release Form within the time period indicated on the Release Form or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules will cause the Prize to be forfeited and a new Random Draw held in accordance with the process for the applicable Prize, as described above.
In most cases, Prizes will be delivered to winners at the address submitted in the Release Form within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of receiving their correctly completed documentation. The Sponsor is not responsible for contacting or forwarding Prizes to winners who leave unclear or incomplete information, or for Prizes lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed while in transit.
- (2) Instant Prizes
If you are eligible to win an Instant Prize, you may redeem such Prize by presenting your mobile coupon to a participating Circle K or Couche-Tard location in Canada. Limit: up to three (3) Circle K/Couche-Tard mobile coupon redemptions per day, per mobile phone number. Beverage Instant Prizes are subject to deposit and eco fees to be paid by the winner. All mobile coupons for an Instant Prize must be redeemed, in-store, within seven (7) days of issuance and in any event prior to May 12, 2023, after which time, the mobile coupon will expire. The Sponsors are not responsible for sending mobile coupons to winners who provide invalid mobile phone numbers.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees shall not be liable for any: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants; or an error related to the programming of the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, such as in particular, hardware or software errors; faulty computer; any malfunctions, inaccessibility of the Promotion Website in whole or in part for any reason; service interruptions or disconnections of Internet networks, telephone lines; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; (3) unauthorized human intervention at any stage of the Promotion entry process or participation; (4) technical or human errors which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or in the processing of Entries; or (5) any harm or prejudice suffered by persons, or any material damages resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance, use, implementation or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason, it is confirmed that an entrant’s Entry was deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by error, the only remedy, which the entrant is entitled to, is requesting to obtain another Entry to the Promotion, if possible.
The opportunity to receive other communications about the Sponsor’s products, Promotions and other promotional offers may be provided by the Sponsor.
All decisions rendered by the Sponsors regarding any aspects of the Promotion are final. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec, and the laws of Canada, as applicable therein, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Rules shall be resolved individually, and exclusively by the courts in Montreal, Quebec. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision contained herein. If any provision of these Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The paragraph headings are used for reference purposes only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Rules.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity promotion may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
For further Promotion details or inquiries contact a promotional representative at:
“Coca-Cola® VIP Festival Experience Promotion” c/o 612 Creative
#204 – 768 Columbia Street
New Westminster, British Columbia V3M 1B4